2/28/2010
February
Well, here we are at the end of February can you believe it? We haven't been too busy here just getting ready for March and several birthdays. Kinley and Hilton have been a little on the sick side this month which is rather unusual for them. I had to pick Kinley up from school one day because her tummy hurt. I just got her home and out of "Rocket" the minivan when she vomited all over the garage. YEA!!! At least it was in the garage and not in the car or the house. I don't know how the rest of us avoided that bug but thank goodness we did! Hilton is trying to get over the "stubby" nose, sore throat, icky bug.
Earlier this month Jim's cousin Cheryl and her family came for a visit. We had a wonderful time and the kids had a ball. Cheryl and Pete have 3 kids; Carlile -12, Katera -6, and Pierce -4. As most of you know we had a bit of snow down here in the south I hope you check out some of the photos that I have put on here.
Until March or something interesting happens!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment