I know that it has been quite some time since I last posted. I will try to do better and at least do a monthly or bi-montly posting ~crosses fingers and grins~.
We had a great Christmas and the kids got WAAAYYY too much. At one point Hilton looked at Kinley and said "look Kinwey, its a toy store". This from a two year old, need I say more? Jim got sick Christmas Eve and was in bed for the festivities with my dad, Vicki, and Wesley. Poor thing was miserable. He got up for the kids to open their gifts and visit with his parents but went back to bed as soon as he could.
I know that I need to post some pictures but first I have to get them off of my camera. I have some great shots of Kinley dancing at the retirement home next to the school...on the camera. I have some pictures of Christmas...still on the stinkin camera! I have seriously got to get busy.
Jim's office is doing well. The flu sickness has been keeping him hopping. He was also was named Chief of Staff over the hospital at the beginning of the year. I am so very proud of him and I know that he is going to do a wonderful job.
We have been looking at schools for Kinley. I cannot believe that she will be in Kindergarden in the fall. Who told her that she could grow up? Not me that is for sure. She is testing for the academic magnet school next Tuesday. She was tested (and accepted) for one of the private schools in Wetumpka. Unfortunatly we are in a cunandrum about where to go. As everyone knows we have had the house on the market for the last 2 years ~growls~ so do we place her here in Montgomery or do we go ahead and place her in Millbrook, Prattivlle, or Wetumpka where we want to move? Of course WHEN we sell the house we will still have to find a house or land to build on so we will be living at the lake. Either way it will be a nice 45-60 minute drive no matter what. UGH!!! Did any of that make sense? I am so tired that I cannot think straight.
Hilton is doing well in school (K3). We are almost finished with the year and he no longer cries when I leave. He did cry this morning but only because he has moved up into a new class. He is like me and isn't too fond of change. He is getting so big and completely adores his sister most of the time. He loves to sing and tries to dance...poor thing gets his coordination from me. Bless him!!! We are also trying to decide where to put him this fall...blah, blah, blah!
As for me...what have I been up to you ask??? Lets see...laundry, cooking, cleaning, and chauffeur. That about sums it up. Yep that is me, oh wait, I think I shall add student to that mix sometime soon. Yes, I am going to go back to school to finally get a degree...any degree. HAHA! I still need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
Hugs to all and I will post some pictures soon...just don't hold your breath.
1/19/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment